For the full story watch the video above.
Tiffany Couch, a forensic account has spent many hours combing information provided to her by the CRC project office. At times the information was over whelming (a 30,000 line spreadsheet of data) and at other times not available. During her presentation at the CRC Facts Forum, she summarized her findings.
To jump to key facts in the video, use links below:
- How Tiffany got involved with CRC project
- CRC provided 30,000 line spreadsheet
- 67% of the money has gone to one vender
- CEVP report summary
- Phase 1 will eliminate the following:
- It is like taking out a 30 year mortgage
- CRC tells us how they will get the $3.5 billion
- South-bound commuter’s save one minute
- The map that the CRC normally refers to
- Projects outside of the mapped corridor
- Economic Impact of tolls
To print or view the documents that Tiffany refers to, click below:
Additional links to the CRC Facts Forum speakers: