For the full story, watch the video above.
Joe Cortright spoke at the CRC Facts Forum, held at Skyview High School on February 25th. As the President and Principal Economist for Impresa, he is well versed in regional economic analysis. He provided insight on the planning process to justify a new bridge.
To jump to key facts in the video, use links below:
- Traffic and toll forecast
- Models used to predict traffic flow are flawed
- Federal highway funding
- Transit funding
- Highway funding system in Washington
- WASHDOT is running out of money
- Cost over-runs
- Summary of key factors of this bridge
Additional links to the CRC Facts Forum speakers: