The Vancouver Neighborhood Alliance meets at 7:00 pm on Wednesday, Apr 11 at the East Police Precinct located at 520 SE 155th Ave off Mill Plain Blvd. Attorneys Jessica W. Dimitrov and Chris Babich will speak along with Dianna Kretzschmar, Elder Justice Center Program Coordinator from the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, and Daniel LeSieur from the Clark County Vulnerable Adult Task Force.The discussion will answer these questions:
- What is the Vulnerable Adult Task Force?
- What is the Elder Justice Center?
- Why is the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office involved?
- Why are attorneys advocating for stronger laws?
- What can neighborhood leaders do to promote awareness, recognition, and prevention of the physical, emotional and financial abuse of at risk adults within our neighborhoods
- How can we partner with our speakers to help get the word out about how to fight elder abuse in our community?
The Alliance is an independent advisory body of Vancouver neighborhoods and works with the City of Vancouver and the Office of Neighborhoods, to preserve and support the City’s neighborhood associations.
Each City of Vancouver neighborhood association, active or inactive, may become a member of The Alliance. Meetings are held the second Wednesday of each month starting at 7:00 pm.
Vancouver Neighborhood Alliance meeting
East Police Precinct
520 SE 155th Ave
Vancouver WA 98684