To celebrate the first anniversary of COUV.COM a few amenities have been added to our portfolio of products. The first is the calendar that you’ll find in the upper right hand corner of each page. The next is the beginning of our new How-To video series.
This first video demonstrates how to add COUV.COM to the home screen of any iOS device such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Six easy steps to add COUV.COM to your iOS device
1. Open the webpage COUV.COM on your device’s home screen
2. Locate the icon that looks like a square box with an arrow pointing out of it. When you select this icon you will be able to do one of these four things:
a. Add Bookmark
b. Add to Home Screen
c. Mail Link to this Page
3. Choose — or tap — the second item that reads “Add to Home Screen”
4. Next, name your bookmark
5. Locate the “Add” button in the top right hand corner of your screen; tap the word “Add”
6. Test it! An icon for COUV.COM will appear on your home page. Click on the COUV.COM logo and it will automatically take you to the latest stories posted on COUV.COM.
If you have a DROID device, stay tuned. We’ll have that helpful video soon. CREDITS
Video shot and edited by Jordan Thompson
If you have a DROID device, stay tuned. We’ll have that helpful video soon.